Thursday, December 6, 2007

Being Jack


Hello! Jack the Cat here,

Today is becoming a good day. I woke up my Dad this morning. Which I like to do everyday. I like attacking his feet(I think there are two Big Rat`s under the sheets), and I have to go get them. He does not like it, I think its because there sensitive(tickles). For me its just plain oh kitty fun, then I jump on his head, and then he`s awake and its time to wrestle. He grabs my belly and I start biting him. Not hard "just for fun". Then he gets up and spins me on the floor. This is pretty cool game. What I do is lay on my side, and grab a hold of his hands. Then he spins me around as fast as he can. Now I want to do it all the time. My mom thinks I have ADD. I have to disagree with her. Because I call it "BABY". By the way I helped my mom get ready for work this morning as I always do, and played with my Brother Patty O`Malley. He`s the best brother in the world. He`s a good wrestler. He`s huge. I think he cheats sometimes. If I get a little ruff. He sits on me, and he`s heavy. He weighs like a 100 pounds or something. Then he does the real nice things for me. Like, he bathes me before I go to sleep every time. Because I do not do a very good job in cleaning myself. I do what most young dudes do. It`s called "Ziplick" I clean every where as fast as I can. Because I have a lot to do(play). So when its time to clean, I leave that up to my brother. Today I`m having my first big white snow day. Which is pretty cool. I`m trying to figure out how I can get those white things flying around. They come so close to the window, I can not get to them. I think I could go out there, and do some really cool designs in that white stuff. Last night I helped my parents make the bed, and then we had dinner. I had chili beans. Those things are SO GOOD. My mom gives them to me. It`s easy to eat they just fall on the floor, and I`m there to scoop them up. GOOD STUFF. I like people food.

Jacks Favorite Foods:
Beans
Corn
Tomatoes
Yogurt(Especially off the spoon).
All the meats
Crackers(They are fun to play with too).

I`m thinking of writing a cookbook. I`m trying to think of a name for the book.
Well that its for today. I will you back tomorrow. Until then have a PURRRRFECT Day!

Jack The Cat

4 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Hi there, Jack, so nice ta meet u's. Look forward to reading more about u's...
Purrs, KC

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Jack ::waves paws:: haf yoo been to da cat blogosphere? Yoo can leave a link der when yoo post. Oh, it's good to meet yoo, yoor gonna like it here effuryone is so nice! It's a new day and we maded a new frend...we'z so happy.

Tybalt said...

Hello Jack! It is nice to meet you. You sound very interesting. I am adding you to my blogroll so that I can keep up with you!

Jess said...

congrats on being kat's cat of the day today Jack. you're so cute :)